Updated March 23, 2020
At Wooten’s we’re closely monitoring the coronavirus that causes COVID-19. Our top priority is the safety of our employees and guests.
We’re open for business and running tours as usual. (Update: We are now expanding our private airboat tours for your group of 1-10 people.) To reduce the risk of spreading the virus, we’re asking employees and guests to help by taking some sensible precautions.
Our employees will:
- Sanitize commonly-touched surfaces by wiping down all seats, hearing protection, and railings on boats in between each airboat tour. We will also spray all child safety vests with disinfectant after every use.
- Provide complimentary, disposable earplugs. Traditional hearing protection will still be available.
- Install hand sanitizing stations in high touch areas.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap for 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer.
- Stay home when sick.
- Turn away guests who are sick, coughing, or sneezing.
- Issue full refunds to sick guests.
As a guest, you can help by volunteering to:
- Cancel your visit if you feel sick, have a fever, cough, or sneezes. You’ll get a full refund.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap for 20 seconds, or use hand sanitizer, after touching commonly-touched surfaces.
We’ll continue to monitor the situation and update our website if things change. In the meantime, we hope you have a safe and enjoyable visit to the Everglades!