Feel the expansive beauty of the unique Everglades grasslands as you glide along the water with your small group in a private Wooten’s airboat! Our private Everglades airboat tour gives you a more personalized experience in a smaller, six-passenger airboat:
- Ride in safety with experienced captains who know how to show you a good time
- Escape into 259 acres of private grasslands, away from the traffic of other airboats
- Learn about animals, plants, and area history from our knowledgeable captains
- Get your own private airboat with up to six people in your party
- See wild alligators, birds, and other animals—if Mother Nature is willing!
- See more nature on a longer 45-60 minute tour
- Go to more secluded areas where larger boats can’t go
- Get a better opportunity to take photos
Alligators, Manatees, and More Fun
Wooten’s is your one-stop destination for a complete Everglades adventure! Before or after your private airboat ride, you can visit our Animal Sanctuary & Alligator Park where we put on live alligator shows. Or soak up some nature and try to spot manatees on our Swamp Buggy Tour. Then cool off with refreshments and snacks in our gift shop and bring some of the Everglades back home with you!
Wooten’s Private Airboat Tour Details
Reservations are required 24 hours in advance. It takes 45-60 minutes to take a Wooten’s private airboat tour. All ages are welcome. Our private airboat tour dock is handicap accessible, but wheelchairs won’t fit on the smaller boat. Wooten’s is open 365 days a year between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Live alligator shows run hourly in our Animal Sanctuary between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
Total for entire party of 1-6 people:
$300 Value Save $15 with the coupon below!
Plus 6% sales tax.
Reservations are required 24 hours in advance. Please call 239-695-2781 to place your reservation.
Sign up below and we’ll email you the coupon:
We respect your privacy.
We won’t share your email address.