Wooten’s Private Airboat Tour Details & Pricing
If you don’t want to share an airboat tour with other passengers, reserve an entire airboat for your small group with a Wooten’s Private Airboat Tour!
It takes 50 minutes to take a Wooten’s private airboat tour. All ages are welcome. Our airboat dock is handicap accessible, but wheelchairs can’t be loaded onto the airboat. If anyone in your party is using a wheelchair, please be sure they can move from the wheelchair onto the airboat.
Total for entire party of 1-6 passengers: $300
For groups larger than 6: $30 per additional passenger
Plus 13% taxes & fees.
- Book online and get FREE admission to our Animal Sanctuary with Alligator Park for all passengers, a $9 value per passenger.
What is Wooten’s Private Airboat Tour?
Not only is our Private Airboat Tour reserved exclusively for your party, but the smaller airboat also gives you a personalized experience:
- Ride in safety with experienced captains who know how to show you a good time
- Escape into 259 acres of private grasslands, away from the traffic of other airboats
- Learn about animals, plants, and area history from our knowledgeable captains
- Get your own private airboat with up to 10 people in your party
- See wild alligators, birds, and other animals—if Mother Nature is willing!
- See more nature on a longer 50-minute tour
- Go to more secluded areas where larger boats can’t go
- Get a better opportunity to take photos
Visiting Wooten’s with a larger group? Try our Original Combo.
Alligators, Manatees, and More Fun
Wooten’s is your one-stop destination for a complete Everglades adventure! Before or after your private airboat ride, you can visit our Animal Sanctuary & Alligator Park. Or soak up some nature and try to spot manatees on our Swamp Buggy Tour. Then cool off with refreshments and snacks in our gift shop and bring some of the Everglades back home with you!
Book a Wooten’s Private Airboat TourBook Online Now
Pets & Service Dogs Not Allowed
To ensure the safety of all guests and animals, pets and service dogs are not allowed in the Animal Sanctuary, near the boat launch, on airboats, or on swamp buggies. Service dogs are allowed only in the gift shop, restrooms, and picnic areas.