Plan an Everglades Field Trip with Wooten’s Everglades Airboat & Swamp Buggy Tours
Wooten’s Everglades Airboats and Swamp Buggy Tours offers a highly educational Everglades experience for students in grades K-12. We’re happy to cater our tours and presentations to the grade level and subject matter of most interest to teachers and students!
- Less than $20 per student (based on group size)
- 1 FREE chaperon/20 students
- Additional chaperons enjoy 50% off admission
- Boxed lunches available for pre-purchase (optional)
Wooten’s Everglades Airboat Tours
32330 Tamiami Trail East
Ochopee, Florida 34141
Map & Directions
- Everglades Tours – Guided airboat or swamp buggy tour from experienced captains for up to 24 passengers explores the grasslands, mangroves and Big Cypress preserve, including lessons on Everglades history and native folklore! Learn about native wildlife and multiple ecosystems (grassland, swamp and mangrove).
- Live Alligator Show – Students and teachers can hug an alligator!
- Animal Sanctuary – Native and exotic rescue animals call this sanctuary home including: lions, panthers, tigers, otters, turtles and more than 100 alligators.
- Picnic Area – Students can bring lunch, or boxed lunches are available for pre-order.
- Tours are wheelchair accessible.
Are you interested in a group tour for adults instead of students? Learn more about our Group Tours.