Wooten’s Grassland & Mangrove Small Airboat Tour: Details & Pricing
Reservations are required at least 12 hours in advance. It takes 50-60 minutes to take a Wooten’s Grassland & Mangrove Small Airboat Tour. All ages are welcome. Our airboat tour dock is handicap accessible, but wheelchairs won’t fit on the smaller boat. Wooten’s is open 365 days a year between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Live alligator shows run hourly in our Animal Sanctuary between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Adults 11+: $45
- Children 4-10: $27
- Infants: 0-3: $7
Plus 13% taxes & fees.
Reservations are required at least 12 hours in advance. Book online to place your reservation.
- Book online and get FREE admission to our Animal Sanctuary with live alligator show for all passengers, a $9 value per passenger.
What is Wooten’s Grassland & Mangrove Small Airboat Tour?
Feel the expansive beauty of the unique Everglades grasslands as you glide along the water in a small Wooten’s airboat! Our Grassland & Mangrove Small Airboat Tour gives you a longer, more personalized experience in a smaller airboat that can get closer to mangroves than larger airboats can.
- Ride in safety with experienced captains who know how to show you a good time
- If you have 6-10 people in your party, this is the ideal airboat size to keep your party together.
- Escape into 259 acres of private grasslands, away from the traffic of other airboats
- Learn about animals, plants, and area history from our knowledgeable captains
- See wild alligators, birds, and other animals—if Mother Nature is willing!
- See more nature on a longer 50-60 minute tour
- Go to more secluded areas where larger boats can’t go
- Get a better opportunity to take photos
Alligators, Manatees, and More Fun
Wooten’s is your one-stop destination for a complete Everglades adventure! Before or after your private airboat ride, you can visit our Animal Sanctuary & Alligator Park where we put on live alligator shows. Or soak up some nature and try to spot manatees on our Swamp Buggy Tour. Then cool off with refreshments and snacks in our gift shop and bring some of the Everglades back home with you!
Book a Wooten’s Grassland & Mangrove Small Airboat TourBook Online Now
Pets & Service Dogs Not Allowed
To ensure the safety of all guests and animals, pets and service dogs are not allowed in the Animal Sanctuary, near the boat launch, on airboats, or on swamp buggies. Service dogs are allowed only in the gift shop, restrooms, and picnic areas.