Wooten’s Swamp Buggy Tour Details & Pricing
Our Everglades Swamp Buggy Tour lasts about 30 minutes and all ages are welcome. Our swamp buggy ramp is handicap accessible, but wheelchairs can’t be loaded onto the swamp buggy. If anyone in your party is using a wheelchair, please be sure they can move from the wheelchair onto the swamp buggy. Tours run 365 days a year with departures between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
Rates Starting At
Adults 11+: $27.50
Children 4-10: $20.00
Infants 0-3: $7.00
Plus 13% taxes & fees.
- Book online and get FREE admission to our Animal Sanctuary with live alligator shows, a $9 value.
- Can’t be combined with other offers.
See More & Save
Get the biggest discount when you do it all with our Original Combo!
What is Wooten’s Swamp Buggy Tour?
Airboats are the most famous way to travel over the “river of grass” in the Everglades. But there are other ecosystems to explore, and our swamp buggy is just the vehicle to take you through them!
What’s a Swamp Buggy?
A swamp buggy has powerful tractor tires and an open, elevated platform with seating for up to 20 people. It travels over dry land and muddy marshes, giving you a great vantage point to see plants and animals an airboat can’t reach. Wooten’s Swamp Buggy Tour is perfect for:
- Slowing down and taking in the beautiful scenery of a lush cypress forest
- Spotting wild alligators, birds, deer, or bears–if Mother Nature is willing!
- Seeing a Native American campsite and burial ground
- Learning about the Everglades from your experienced tour guide
- Catching a glimpse of nesting bald eagles–if you’re lucky!
- Finding wild manatees in Manatee Pond (more likely in November-April)
Alligators & More Everglades Fun
Wooten’s is your all-in-one destination for a complete Everglades adventure! Before or after your Swamp Buggy Tour, you can also visit our Animal Sanctuary & Alligator Park where we put on live alligator shows. Or skim across the wide-open Everglades on our Grassland Airboat Tour. Then cool off with refreshments and snacks in our gift shop and bring some of the Everglades back home with you!
Book a Wooten’s Swamp Buggy TourBook Online Now
Pets & Service Dogs Not Allowed
To ensure the safety of all guests and animals, pets and service dogs are not allowed in the Animal Sanctuary, near the boat launch, on airboats, or on swamp buggies. Service dogs are allowed only in the gift shop, restrooms, and picnic areas.