Wooten’s Grassland Airboat Tour Details & Pricing
Our Everglades airboat tour lasts 30-35 minutes and all ages are welcome. Our airboat dock is handicap accessible, but wheelchairs can’t be loaded onto the airboat. If anyone in your party is using a wheelchair, please be sure they can move from the wheelchair onto the airboat. Tours run 365 days a year with departures between 9:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
Adults 11+: $32.50
Children 4-10: $20.00
Infants 0-3: $7.00
Plus 13% taxes and fees.
- Save $2 per passenger with coupon code WEBWOOT.
- Book online and get FREE admission to our Animal Sanctuary with live alligator shows, a $9 value.
- Can’t be combined with other offers.
See More & Save
Get the biggest discount when you do it all with our Original Combo!
What is Wooten’s Grassland Airboat Tour?
Feel the expansive beauty of the unique Everglades grasslands as you glide along the water in a Wooten’s airboat! Our Everglades airboat tour gives you the best experience:
- Ride in safety with experienced captains who know how to show you a good time
- Escape into 259 acres of private grasslands, away from the traffic of other airboats
- Learn about animals, plants, and area history from our knowledgeable captains
- Stay together in the same airboat even if you have more than 6 in your party
- See wild alligators, birds, and other animals–if Mother Nature is willing!
- Save money with a half-hour tour and get to the good stuff right away
- Board quickly with no reservation required
Alligators, Manatees, and More Fun
Wooten’s is your one-stop destination for a complete Everglades adventure! Before or after your airboat ride, you can also visit our Animal Sanctuary & Alligator Park where we put on live alligator shows. Or soak up some nature and try to spot manatees on our Swamp Buggy Tour. Then cool off with refreshments and snacks in our gift shop and bring some of the Everglades back home with you!
Have a small group of 4-10? Reserve a boat exclusive to your party with our Private Airboat Tour or take a longer Small Airboat Tour. Bringing a large group of 20 or more? Ask about our group discounts. Want to create an educational Everglades experience for your students? Try a field trip.
Book a Wooten’s Grassland Airboat TourBook Online Now
Pets & Service Dogs Not Allowed
To ensure the safety of all guests and animals, pets and service dogs are not allowed in the Animal Sanctuary, near the boat launch, on airboats, or on swamp buggies. Service dogs are allowed only in the gift shop, restrooms, and picnic areas.